American Red Cross First Aid CPR AED Classes at 200 Main Street, Redwood City
American Red Cross First Aid CPR AED Classes in Redwood City
Location: 200 Main Street, Suite 200C, Redwood City, CA. Plenty of free parking.
Price: $95, includes the course manual.
Certification: American Red Cross First Aid. Infant, Child and Infant CPR and AED.
Payment: After registering for a class, please follow instructions and complete payment.
Duration: 6 1/2 hours (includes a one hour break for lunch).
Certification card: You will receive your American Red Cross First Aid CPR AED certification card at the class. The card is valid for two years.
Audience: Professions and individuals that usually need a First Aid CPR AED certification include: athletic coach, adopting parents, special education teacher, camp counselor, school bus driver, personal trainer, nanny, au pair, babysitter, pharmacy technician, nursing home employee, construction worker. Note: If you are licensed childcare teacher this is NOT certification for you — visit our Pediatric First Aid CPR AED page.
- Checking an Injured or Ill Person: checking a responsive person, checking an unresponsive person.
- Cardiac Emergencies: heart attack, cardiac arrest, infant CPR, child CPR, adult CPR, using an AED, working as a team.
- Choking: signs and symptoms of choking, first aid for choking for adults, children and infants.
- Sudden Illness: respiratory distress, asthma, allergic reactions and anaphylaixis, diabetic emergencies, seizures, fainting, stroke.
- Traumatic Injuries: shock, internal bleeding, wounds, burns, muscle, bone and joint injuries, head, neck and spinal injuries, nose and mouth injuries, chest injuries, abdominal injuries, pelvic injuries, using a tourniquet.
- Environmental Injuries and Illnesses: exposure injuries and illnesses, poisoning, bites and stings, rash-causing plants, lightning-strike injuries.